REFER A FRIEND BONUS
Special Conditions: Refer a friend and receive $15 credit on your account
Valid: From 5 November 2018 until withdrawn by Vaya
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
From 5 November 2018 until withdrawn by Vaya (Promotion Period) existing customers who have an active Vaya mobile account (Existing Customer) who refer a new online customer (New Customer) when ordering a SIM online for any Vaya mobile plan (excluding data-only plans) (Eligible Plan).
If the New Customer signs up to Vaya online and enters the Existing Customer’s mobile number in the “How did you hear about us?” section of the purchase funnel, the Existing Customer will be entitled to the Promotion Benefits described below upon activation of the New Customer’s service.
Staff, agents, including resellers and business partners, of Vaya and its related bodies corporate are not eligible for this promotion.
The Existing Customer will have a one-off $15 credit applied to their account (Promotion Benefits). This will result in $15 being deducted from the Existing Customer’s next bill.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All other conditions of the Vaya Standard Form of Agreement and Fair Use Policy apply to the Customer’s agreement with Vaya. All Vaya plans are for use anywhere in Australia and for personal use only. Additional data is $101GB.
- Any product renewals, upgrades or vouchers within the Promotion Period are excluded from the Promotion Benefits
- New customers only. Not valid for adding another service to an existing account.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Promotion Period and terms and conditions are subject to change and may be withdrawn at Vaya’s discretion.
- Not to be used with any other offer.
- Limit one per customer.
- Only available for new Eligible Plan orders.
- Vaya reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion Benefits for any customer who has not complied with the above requirements.
- There is no limit to how many times an Existing Customer can receive the Promotion Benefits as long as the customer remains eligible under these terms make bona fide referrals in accordance with these terms.